Has anyone tried CHRISTIAN MOREAU leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

W

westham123

has anyone tried CHRISTIAN MOREAU leotards?

they look amazing, but cost a lot, are they any good and comfortable?

Definitely very good in all aspects, from my experience.

Basically though, it depends on where you are. In the US they are very rare, in most european countries they more or less seem to be the norm, mostly because all others brands are expensive as well. That alone would be reason enough not to buy them.

i have one and it is very nice and comfortable, the material is great, apparently they only use material that is made in italy and france (i think) they are good quality! and pretty!

They are really hard to get, I find. If you get in touch with the distributor of your country (you have to order through them, their email will be on the website) they might not have all the things you want in stock.

I emailed the Aus/NZ person and she had NOTHING in stock, and won't until January! So make sure they have things to ship, is my advice. Other than that, they are very beautiful and very good quality :)

Edit to add: Oh, I see you are in Germany? Shouldn't be a problem then! :D *is jealous* lol ;)

Last edited:
I agree that Christian Moreau designs beautiful gymnastics leotards. True enough, they are a bit pricy, but so is GK elite. The owner of the club my daughter practices at recently told me that she bought a leotard from them through an American distributor:

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the name of the distributor. Firstly this is an extremely old thread and sas you can see from the warning in the first post we prefer old posts be left along. Secondly as a first time poster I find it odd that you would promote a leo company for your first post. Free ads are not allowed here.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back