Hello Everyone!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am a mom to a wonderful little gymnast Kyrie, 7 years old, just turned 7 on July 1st and has been in gymnastics for 2 years in October. She will be a Level 6 this fall and then a Level 7 in January. She has a youtube channel flynga. I hope you all take a look, she is pretty amazing!!! YouTube - flynga's Channel

Hmmm.. What a coincidence. My 5 year old daughter watches Kyrie a lot. As a matter of fact, she was sick this week and watched most of her videos again yesterday. Kyrie is so fun to watch. Welcome to the CB.

I do have video of her when she started doing pullovers and backhipcircles at 3 up until now. My daughter is now 5. I need to create an account and post them. It is on my list of things to do...She watches girls like Kyrie, Rachel, Olivia and Madison from Gymfitity and askes me to take her to their gyms so she can do giants with the coaches there. It is so funny! Our gym definately doesn't do giants at 5 but she really really wants to try them.

Wow your daughter has progressed really quickly! Thats amazing and I wish her all the best of luck! Sounds like she's very talented.

Nice to have you here - wow she is good! Cant wait to see her level 6 and 7 videos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back