Hi all - finally registered!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone - I am a pround mom to a 10 year old dd. She just completed competing last season as a level 5 and had a great year. She also started Tops training the end of last summer, which she really enjoyed and helped her skill-wise tremendously with the extra conditioning. Even though she will turn 11 next season, our gym allows the girls to continue the Tops training. She received her level 6 score in May and she will be competing the beginning of the season this fall as a Prep-opt but her coach plans to take her to a level 7 meet or 2 by mid-season.

I have been lerking around this board as it has so much great information and support for not only the gymmies but us parents!! I was not familiar with the sport of gymnastics until my dd started competing 3 years ago so I still have alot to learn! I am looking forward to providing my limited 2 cents worth when I can as well as getting advice, pointers and support from all of you experts!

Hello and welcome to the boards. I have an 11 year old who just finished level 5 but will compete it again for another season. Fears have held her back but we are working on them.

Hello and welcome to the boards. I have an 11 year old who just finished level 5 but will compete it again for another season. Fears have held her back but we are working on them.

Actually, that is one of the reasons I finally decided to register - my daughter has been working on alot of new skills since May and she has developed a fear of giants. I am hoping to find alot of advice from other parents/coaches here to help her work through it.

Hi,

Welcome to the board. I have an 11 yr old who will be competing L8 this season.

runnergirl, welcome to CB. You have found the right place to share everything about gymnastics. Also, I also think TOPS type of training is great for anyone regardless of age.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back