Hi I'm new! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Hi I'm new here!
I've been doing gymnastics for more than 9 years now (started when I was 6 :p)
I no longer do bars, beam, and vault. I moved gyms 2 years ago, and now I just tumble (or do floor I guess?) and I love it, because that has always been my favorite thing anyway!
Before I moved, I was a level 6/7 (bars really brought me down. Definitely don't miss them!!). Now, I'm not exactly sure what level I am (because I don't do the other apparatus!), but I can do tucks, layouts, whips, walkouts, alternates, bounders, halftwists, side and front aerials, etc! I really love gymnastics! :)
SO hi :)

Hi I am new also, I am having almost the same problems as you do, but a little different. I had done gymnastics for almost four years and then quit for two years because i was bullied by the older kids and I had fractured my tibia petal. I was level 10 when I had stopped. I recently came back after a 2 year break from gymnastics. I am home schooled because after being back for a year and a half my coach and I was ready and suppose to go elite, but then I started having issues with bars and vault. I had everything to go elite and then bam i stopped, I went from doing release move and blind change fulls to not even being able to do a giant. I am really good at be, so I am told. I love to do beam, I was suppose to be elite, but now I have no idea what I am. My mom drives me crazy because I am having problems in gymnastics. I use to love going to gymnastics, but know I am not so sure.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back