Coaches I'm a gymnast from Ukraine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, my name is Neon Aksiko, I'm 28 y.o. I do the gymnastics for 22 years, I'm a master of sports.
I was 2 years in the national team of Ukraine. I have 2 prize places in the Ukrainian Cup and I'm a multiple finalist.
I train 7 points combination on parallel bars and 7 points combination on pommel horse. I do other gymnastic apparatuses about 5.5 points.
My goal is to become an olympic champion.

I'm arriving to the US soon. I'm looking for a coach or a club that can help me to achieve my goals.

Hello, my name is Neon Aksiko, I'm 28 y.o. I do the gymnastics for 22 years, I'm a master of sports.
I was 2 years in the national team of Ukraine. I have 2 prize places in the Ukrainian Cup and I'm a multiple finalist.
I train 7 points combination on parallel bars and 7 points combination on pommel horse. I do other gymnastic apparatuses about 5.5 points.
My goal is to become an olympic champion.

I'm arriving to the US soon. I'm looking for a coach or a club that can help me to achieve my goals.

Welcome! Let us know what questions you have!

what part of the US are you moving to? We have shortage of men’s gymnastics coaches most places, so there may be opportunities for you to work at a gym as well as train. Not too many gyms have adult men’s programs. EVO in Florida does. I would reach out to them. The coaches may be able to help you find opportunities there or elsewhere.

what part of the US are you moving to? We have shortage of men’s gymnastics coaches most places, so there may be opportunities for you to work at a gym as well as train. Not too many gyms have adult men’s programs. EVO in Florida does. I would reach out to them. The coaches may be able to help you find opportunities there or elsewhere.

Hello, it would be a good decision to go to Florida, however I'm looking for opportunity to get to the US throug the Uniting for Ukraine program, I'm looking for a person who could help me with it.
You can read up more about this program on the official website.

Hello, it would be a good decision to go to Florida, however I'm looking for opportunity to get to the US throug the Uniting for Ukraine program, I'm looking for a person who could help me with it.
You can read up more about this program on the official website.

In US culture, it is perceived as rude to ask people to read something without posting a link. If you are asking someone for a favor, you have to make it as easy as possible for them or you will be seen as inconsiderate.

Best wishes

In US culture, it is perceived as rude to ask people to read something without posting a link. If you are asking someone for a favor, you have to make it as easy as possible for them or you will be seen as inconsiderate.

Best wishes
Thank you so much for advice, however, I posted different post the other day before with a link and it was immediately removed, so, I'm not rude, I just look for a real way to find a help

Thank you so much for advice, however, I posted different post the other day before with a link and it was immediately removed, so, I'm not rude, I just look for a real way to find a help

Well shoot, sometimes you really cannot win. My post was meant to be helpful. Best wishes to you.

I keep responding to your post because that causes it to be shown in the “new posts” section where there is a better chance of it being noticed by someone who has the ability to help you in the way you want to be helped. I really do wish you a lot of luck in this challenging journey.

I keep responding to your post because that causes it to be shown in the “new posts” section where there is a better chance of it being noticed by someone who has the ability to help you in the way you want to be helped. I really do wish you a lot of luck in this challenging journey.
Thank you

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back