How many medals do you have?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastjaiderz1106

So, There hasn't been a lot of new posts lately, So I thought I should start one! ;)

How many medals do you have? Also, are the gold, silver, or bronze? and..If you know, out of how many possiable??

I will start. I am only USAG Level 5 but this is what I got!!

28/30 possible. (1st year competing)

18 gold, 5 silver, 5 bronze! :cool:

I've never actually sat down and counted my medals, there's bound to be a TON, because I started competing young. Most of them are probably not bronze silver or gold. Some are 8th, 9th, even 10th place medals.

This year, I got a grand total of.... 6 medals! 1 for the league meet in highschool gymnastics, and 5 from USAG level 9. And none of them gold! LOL. I guess you could say I had a rough season... In practice, I was doing GREAT, but I just never had a "good" meet.

I have 10 but it is my first season competing. I have 2 gold ,2 silver, 4 bronze + 1 that is bronze colored but it is for 20th place so I don't count that. and I have 2 trophies 1 for state qualifier and the other for 3rd at an invitational

I have about 60. I've competed for 3 years.. About 3/4 of mine are either gold, silver, or bronze.. The rest 4,5,6,7,8.....

Wow! In Canada, you get ribbons for indivitual events, and the top three overall gets medals, then the the rest (usually the top 5,6,8 or 10) gets ribbons. I have three medals- two gold and one bronze- and I really don't want to count the ribbons as there were only 11 kids in my age group so I placed quite a bit!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back