WAG How much?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

But to answer the OP's question:
1. ~10$/hr
2. pay monthly via check
3. About 150$ for leo (used) and warmups combined, as I recall
4. yes. mandatory fundraising which if not achieved gets billed to us, up to potentially near 700$ per year. other than that just the usual, assessment fees, USAG membership, etc.

About $7.40 an hour USA. Based on 4 weeks in a month.

Monthly

Leo is about $200 warmups are also around $200.

We have an annual membership fee of $45. USAG fee $54 a year. Coaches fees for each local meet are about $25. If its out of state then hotel/food/travel and coaching fee is divided between athletes attending. Meet fees themselves run about $75-$100 per meet and we do about 6 a season.

Personal equipment is extra (grips, tape etc.)

Nothing is hidden at our gym but it can sneak up on you.

It is definitely because of where I live. I am in region 2 but in Southeast Idaho not Oregon or Washington.

I just wanted to ask about money and gymnastics?
1. How much is your training? (Mines $8 an hour)- About $10 hr combined for two kids ($6 + $4)
2. What kind of plan are you on? Monthly for one and semester (10 weeks) for the other.
3. How much is your club leotard? They just ordered new ones for next season, at $45 each- tank style.
4. Do you have any hidden fees? Not hidden, but coaches fees and meet fees, plus fees for required kids nights and other fundraisers.

1. About $400/mo. (15 hrs a week)
2. Were quarterly, but we'll go contract this year which is monthly
3. Leo and warm up is generally around $500. New ones every year
4. Not so much hidden fees, but we do have mandatory fundraising for those on contract. I believe last year was $2500.

Oh and we buy a"summer leo". It's a tank leo they wear for camp shows, exhibitions, and mock meets. This year's was $50

We live in Arkansas.

I broke it down and we pay $6.67 per hour (level 3)

We pay monthly on contract

We will buy leotards every other year, I was able to buy a used one since this year will be the second year on this one. Last year it was $200 for the leo and warm up.

Not really hidden costs but the usual yearly fees of USAG fees, gym membership fees, competition fees, etc. We do fundraising but they haven't said anything about a minimum that I've heard.

1. $9.33/hour ... but I don't pay it all
2. monthly payments
3. $78 last season... hoping for the same price this year because OG needs a bigger one. YG will be wearing OG's old one
4. Nope - training, meets, competition gear are all straight forward
Edited to change to $2.33/ hour, NOT $9.33 ... lol, forgot there are multiple weeks in a month (4 to be exact). :p

1) $6.55 per hour/ $380 per month (region 5)
2) Monthly payments/ meet fees broken up into 4 months of $225 payments each month
3) We haven't gotten new leos for the time I've been at this gym but the one we have cost about $180 I think
4) No hidden fees normally. We've had some experiences though...

^^^"Some experiences"?? Curious to hear more about that!
Something along the lines of "tuition was actually $xxx for this season and you've been paying $yyy for the entire season (which is what we were told to pay) but no one told you/ or noticed(?) for 6 months so now you have a unpaid balance and late fees of $zzz"

We pay $7/hr currently (L3) but as hours go up the hourly rate goes down. We are region 2.

We pay monthly.

$50/comp Leo, $100/warmup

Not hidden, but we pay additional meet fees spread out over 9 months at about $100/m.

$7.60 hr.
Monthly
$200 for leo & warm ups
$300 Comp fees approx

No hidden fees that I know of, I hope not since this will be our first year competing.

$4/hr USD 32 hours a week $500/mo optional homeschool program
$400 for leotard and warm ups. Change every 2-3 years
$150 yearly equipment fee
Competition fee for 4 invitationals and state is $1200. If they qualify for regionals, Westerns or Nationals that is extra and depends on number of girls qualified, location etc but can easily cost $2000
Private lessons are $80 per hour and most girls do one a week

Right now dd is just in a developmental class so the hourly rate is much higher than what the girls on the team pay. When broken down it costs $12.10 an hour.

1. We pay $225/month for 12hrs & up
2. monthly
3. Competition leos every other year $200-$300, Warmups - $50 every other year
4. Membership fee to gym & USAG, Meet fees, coaching fees, extra events at gym like camps/sleepovers.... I figure on average we pay $400/month year round for everything (tuition, fees, leos, events at gym). The you have hotel, food, gas & entry fee at meets.

1. free! 20 hours a week.
2. free!
3. free!
4. free!
Oh and I will include her travel...Free!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back