Parents I started a new group for pre-team parents

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Great idea. I have two pre-pre-teamer's LOL. They are now 4 yrs old and doing what our gym calls mini-stars. They go 2x/week for 1 hour at a time.

I have no idea whether I have a preteamer or not :lol: How do you qualify :p?

I had a search on here for something the other day and the USA seems to be so "Level" focussed it's hard to know what that equates to- here it seems more age based...

I'd like to see what other groups are out there too.

Pre team would be non competing kids who are aiming to compete. Pre team in the USA tends to be preteen too.

Here is a link to the current groups, Groups - ChalkBucket - Gymnastics Community , anyone can create one. They are self moderated, as in we do not mod them. Only admins can view groups if you choose to set them to private.

At our gym, pre-team has two levels which would be equivalent to L2 and 3, but because they don't compete they are also training to L4 throughout. The idea is they do 1 or 2 years of pre-team and then be ready to compete L4. The girls in my DD's pre-team group are between the ages of 4 and 7 or 8 (guessing on the older range).

Please feel free to join us...or if there isn't another group that fits your, create one! That's what I did :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back