Is anyone one having CB issues???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have had quite few people contact me thorugh FB and GGMB to say they are having trouble getting on to the CB. One says he is redirected to godaddy.com.

Just wanted to see how many people are affected before I get in touch with the the owner/admin to check it out. If you are affected try clearing your browser cookies and try again.

Let me know please.

Bog, I tried to get on yesterday and couldn't for a long time. Didn't get to log on until sometime in the afternoon. It said that the CB domain expired on October 27th and they were waiting for and update or something. I've never had that problem before.

It happened to me pretty much all day yesterday. It kept going to go daddy and saying this site is expired waiting on renewal. But so far no problems today.

I tried yesterday too and tried emailing to see if the site was hijacket. It kept saying that the site was waiting renewal or would be deleted. I was like what :eek:! But this morning I was able to log on fine

JUst remember to check the Chalkbucket page on facebook if you have issues for more than a few days. I do check it every now and again. The last time the CB crashed for everyone it helped people work out what was going on.

I was logged out (I keep "remember me" checked in addition to storing cookies in Firefox) and the forum is displaying a very basic skin - it's like a VB test skin, not even the default.

Is cb doing an update or something because its completely different for me its a blue and white page haha :p oh and frazzled gymnast couldnt log on for like 3 days it said the page was not real. today i had the problem but only for like an hour now it is gone but the arrangement of CB is different. thanks Bog :)

JBS did post a general annoucement(somewhere on here) that he is making upgrades. I was a bit confused when I 1st logged on & tried to hit "home" thinking it would take to a main page & it said something like "you don't have permission to access this site" or something like that. But then I hit "forum" & it took me to a page that was more like what we are used to(just in shades of blue, white & gray) & I was able to post. I think things are basically the same, just takes some hunting around at 1st. I still can't find my smiley icons??? What will I do without them???

Last edited:
There is an announcement at the top of the forum, and on Facebook, that says the forum is undergoing an upgrade, but it may take a few weeks to complete. Beyond that I know nothing.

I'm seeing the same thing gymnastjess is reporting. And, when I first when to www.chalkbucket.com, it prompted me to log in. Normally, I only log in when I want to respond to something..... Yesterday, up until about 3:30 pm EST, I had no issues. I didn't try to access the site again until this monring and found the presentation displayed to be different.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back