It's the end of a 3 1/2 year Journey...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Glad you will stick around your gymmom experience is a help to me and the cb. Wish Dani much success in dance
(no dance mom drama I hope lol).

I love the video!! I hope to NOT have to make one like it anytime soon!! LOL!! Hopefully you stick around here!! It sounds like Dani has her plate very full! I am sure now that she can concentrate soley on her dance that she will really excel!! Be sure to post some video of her dancing!! She is always so graceful!!

We will certainly miss all the updates and video you have given us each season. You are a staple around here. Your posts over the last season about Dani's progress and excitement in her ballet foreshadowed this development. I'm sure she has a wonderful dance journey ahead. Please stick around- you always have something thoughtful to contribute.

This is bitter sweet to hear. Going to miss seeing her videos and hearing her reports. But so glad she has found a passion that she enjoys even more than gymnmastics. Kadee will be sad to know there will be no more videos of "silly, sassy Dani"..lol. Now she will get to watch her dance.
Please do stick around. You have so much to offer here. We would all miss you..and all of us honorary Aunties would miss seeing what Dani is up to.

Sounds like she made the decision for all the right reasons. I will miss seeing her routines! I hope you keep us updated on how dance goes.

Good luck to both you and Dani. Love the video. It can be really hard for the us mom's when they decide to leave but I think the most important thing is she is alright with her decision. Good luck to her with all her dancing my daughter has recently found a new passion for dancing she is trying point this year (it is really hard and her toes are so sore so will see if she sticks with it) she is also doing irish dance along with tap and jazz. she is also doing cheer volleyball and swim so I hear you how hard it is to juggle everything. It is fun to be able to watch and be involved in other things but I think gymnastics will always be my favorite sport to watch! Good luck again!

Thanks everyone! Dani has been transitioning well out of gymnastics and while she "misses it" she is very happy and very busy with her dance. She still does handstands and front walkovers in the yard, but find her pirouetting and rehearsing her dance steps more and more LOL. Nutcracker rehearsals are going really well--very intense but she loves it! Here are a few pics:

Dani Nut Photo shoot 2011 021.jpg

Dani Nut Photo shoot 2011 022.jpg

Dani Nut Photo shoot 2011 023.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back