WAG JO Changes - meeting minutes published.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Natasha

Proud Parent
I just saw that the meeting minutes are on the USAG site. As mentioned earlier on another thread, They have added 4 age divisions to L10 Championships and there will no longer be a NIT. It does state that it is pending funding. They also voted to increase the L9 from top 6 to top 7 in each age group and changed East/West to each having 16 age groups.
I do have a curiosity question for anyone that may know…in the past, you could also qualify to NIT for an event if you won the event at Regionals but were not in the top all round to be eligible. Anyone know if that will still happen for Nationals?

I just saw that the meeting minutes are on the USAG site. As mentioned earlier on another thread, They have added 4 age divisions to L10 Championships and there will no longer be a NIT. It does state that it is pending funding. They also voted to increase the L9 from top 6 to top 7 in each age group and changed East/West to each having 16 age groups.
I do have a curiosity question for anyone that may know…in the past, you could also qualify to NIT for an event if you won the event at Regionals but were not in the top all round to be eligible. Anyone know if that will still happen for Nationals?

no

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back