Judges Mock Meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Beetle is having her Judges Mock Meet tomorrow night. Her ankle is holding up. Looks like she will compete Vault, Bars & Floor. No beam because she can't use her brace or tape on the beam (gym rules).

I think she will do fine! I think I need the luck to be calm and cool about the ankle!

Best of luck to Beetle, hope the ankle remains strong. Interesting rule about tape, I assume that doesn't apply in real meets?

Hope you both enjoy the experience, do they get feedback from the meet? I find that really helps them move forward into meet mode.

She will do great I just know it.......Go beetle!!!!!Monkey and i know you can do it...

1 glass of wine for mom maybe before and after for sure!!!

Interesting rule about tape, I assume that doesn't apply in real meets?

Hope you both enjoy the experience, do they get feedback from the meet? I find that really helps them move forward into meet mode.

The tape rule is only for beam.. her coach feels it is a safety risk only bare feet tape or her brace could slip off the beam (I guess).

They get immediate feedback from the judge. Level 7's will warm up and compete and event. While They are getting scores and feedback from the judge the L8's will warm up.. they compete and get feedback while the L9's warm up.. and it goes through alll 4 events.

Then they have a pot luck and holiday party..

First sanctioned meet is the 2nd weekend in January.. hard to believe it is less than a month away.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back