WAG just moved to so cal inland empire - gym reccomendations?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We just moved back to Southern California, specifically the Inland Empire (San Bernardino County) and are looking for a good gym. Any suggestions? Thanks!

We just moved back to Southern California, specifically the Inland Empire (San Bernardino County) and are looking for a good gym. Any suggestions? Thanks!

That's a geographically huge area...can you narrow it down? (for example, if you are closer to the west end--there are a couple of good gyms there such as Winner's in Chino and Precision in Rancho Cucamonga--both are pretty intense programs).

That's a geographically huge area...can you narrow it down? (for example, if you are closer to the west end--there are a couple of good gyms there such as Winner's in Chino and Precision in Rancho Cucamonga--both are pretty intense programs).
==
Yep, those are your two options, if you live north then Charter Oak (gliders). All three programs are tip top.

Thanks for the reply! We are living in Redlands.

Sent from my C5155 using ChalkBucket mobile app

It would be a bit of a drive (at least a half hour) to Precision, and farther to Winner's, but those are still probably your top choices if you are looking for a very strong Optional program--both are very intense. Inland Empire Gymnastics Academy (in San Bernardino) would be an easy drive and they have both a USAG team and and an IGC program. I've never been there, but their coaches are professional and nice.

Thanks for the suggestions. Checked out Redlands Gymnastics who do AAU. We are going to check out Inland Empire in San Bernardino. My daughter competed in Xcel in WA and does not want to only train so we are looking for something not too intense. Appreciate your help!

Sent from my C5155 using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back