Parents Kyrie's first and last USAG level 5 meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow she looks great! Beautiful BHS on floor. She presents her routines so nicely and her confidence is lovely. She looks so ready for level 6. Well done Kyrie. Can't wait to see your next routines!

I love the way she is so little her leo looks too big for her. It is so pretty too. congratulations!

ps don't let hubby video next time - we want to see bars!

Way to go Kyrie. She did a wonderful job. Great form and wonderful poise. She def looks ready to move up. Beautiful young lady as well as gymnast. Good luck in L6.

Congrats to Kyrie on a great meet!! She looks phenomenal and has such great form. I confess, I was disappointed that I didn't get to watch her bars....I bet they looked Awesome! She will do wonderful at level 6 :)

BTW - Kyrie is a great example of a young one who has the great form and presentation MASTERED and therefore should move up a level. Some of these threads talking about fast tracking very young girls (without the necessary skills MASTERED and without great form and without great presentation) are crazy! Kyrie is a shining example of a young one who Deserves to move up a level :) GO KYRIE!!!!

I keep going back to your video. Kyrie is an awesome little gymnast! Congrats on a great meet. I love how excited dad got during the us contest. :)

Adorable! As others had said she had beautiful form. Was this the first meet of the season? When does she start L6? I have not doubt she's gonna do wonderfully! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back