Parents Level 3 new athlete ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

maddiemei

Proud Parent
Hello all. My daughter is a new level 3. Her first meet will be in August. I have a question about the USAG fees and wanted to know if anyone could help. Our booster club is saying we owe $20 for the USAG #'s and $54 for USAG membership because they are new athlete's. I can't find it anywhere on their website and when I called USAG, they said levels 1-3 were $20 and 4-elite were $54. Can anyone tell me what they paid? This has been going on for several weeks and I can't get anyone to give us a straight answer.

Thanks

Hi! welcome! Hmmm it's interesting...my dd is new to competition this August too and we paid $49 total for her USAG membership. I don't know if maybe through their team registration fees that there was another fee and it was paid out of that or what, but when our booster club told all the new level 4s what to pay, we were told just the $49 for the USAG membership part of it.

welcome to the wonderful world of competitive gymnastics :)

Your question should probably be directed to your gym again because the 2010-2011 USAG fees shown online show the athlete membership fee of $20 (for new athletes) and $54 (for renewing athletes). There is a $5 discount for registering online. If this is the first season ever for your daughter, then it would seem that your USAG membership fee should only be $20 (less $5 if done online by the club). You get your athlete member # only once - even if you move gyms, your USAG athlete # remains the same and you would pay the renewing fee annually. Not sure that this helps, but I'd really go back to the gym and ask again. It doesn't sound like this is a question for USAG.

I did talk to the gym and they are saying $54 and $20. I'm the team mom for the new level 3's and I'm getting asked constantly about the fees. No where on the paperwork that we completed does it say anything about the $54 ($49 with the online discount). The gym owner and I are going to call USAG at the next practice so we will find out then. I just want to know where my money is going to and so do all the other parents :).

Thanks for the replies.

I just filled out my daughters paper for this year. L3 is $20 ( less $5 if you do it online). Only L4 and up are $54 ( again less $5 on-line)

Thanks for all of the replies. Everything was sorted out today, finally. Levels 1-3 are $20 without the online discount and pre-opt, level 4's and up are $54 without the online discount.

Thanks again.

There may also be a state USAG fee for a number for the state. :)

The levels 4 and up get more stuff with their membership including a magazine and a car decal. :)

Hi and welcome. I have a 5 year old level 3. I looked at your blog and loved it. Your kids are adorable. I may have to make one!? Your right, summer is flying by way to fast for me.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back