Parents Level 5 States this Weekend for PA!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know MaryA also has a daughter competing this weekend. Just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be competing this weekend. This is Kayla's first time qualifying for states. She missed it in Level 4 and First year of level 5. She is beyond excited and definitely feeling ready to compete! BTW, she is now vaulting!!! For real vaulting!!!! She's like a new kid!!!

Shout to Mary's DD and anyone else competing this weekend. Make us proud here at the CB girls (and boys if any are competing :eek:)

Take care everyone!

Thanks, mtbmom! Wish our DD's were in the same session... they're not even on the same day!

Kathy is over-the-moon excited about States this weekend! She's been counting down the days for weeks now... like Christmas!

Any other CB-ers have level 5's at PA States?

Good luck to all the girls competing this weekend. There will be a couple of girls from daughters gym on there Sunday. Tell them to have fun and enjoy themselves they have earned it. I hope there is a few of them to cheer each other on. I did not appreciate the fact that were had 2 other girls with daughter from our gym last year that competed with them. I just found out the level 6 state schedule and there is only 2 of them and my daughter and her team mate are in a different sessions since level 6 goes by age. We will be going by ourselves since it is so early 8am start and it is on Saturday and daughters teammates have practice.

Good luck to all the girls competing this weekend. There will be a couple of girls from daughters gym on there Sunday. Tell them to have fun and enjoy themselves they have earned it. I hope there is a few of them to cheer each other on. I did not appreciate the fact that were had 2 other girls with daughter from our gym last year that competed with them. I just found out the level 6 state schedule and there is only 2 of them and my daughter and her team mate are in a different sessions since level 6 goes by age. We will be going by ourselves since it is so early 8am start and it is on Saturday and daughters teammates have practice.

It is tough when there are only 1 or 2 girls, but that can also be a really special time with their coaches. Good luck at level 6 states!

There are only 2 going from our gym (luckily level 5 is still divided by gym, so they'll be together) but I know of at least two teammates who are going to cheer them on. Hooray for teammates who will do that, even though I know they wish they had qualified themselves. It also helps that the meet is only an hour away and starts in the middle of the afternoon on Saturday... don't have to leave too early, won't get home too late. Pretty sure the teammates wouldn't be going if it was an 8am start time, 3 hours away. Can't say as I'd blame them. We've had our share of those meets this year already!

How exciting for her to have it all come together :) Wishing her the very best meet! And for all the other L5 and L6 girls-- hope you too have a great time and congrats on qualifing to states!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back