lurker turned newbie...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

eryes

Proud Parent
Hi - I found the chalkbucket a while ago when i was searching gymnastics terms. I never did gymnastics - so this whole thing is very new to me. I've got 2 twin DD's that LOVE gymnastics and are newly on the pre-team. Since the girls are looking at competing in the future, I thought it would be good to find a place to get knowledge/advice. :)

So that's me...

wow...TWIN girls competing!! That's really cool. I have one boy and one girl who compete, and it makes for crazy scheduling all around. Hopefully, it will be much easier for you!! welcome to the CB!! :D

I'm a mom of twin daughters too, but only one of them does gymnastics. The other does dance and art. Sometimes I think it would be easier if they had just picked the same activity, but other times I think it might be hard to have them competing against each other. I never did gymnastics either, and Chalk Bucket is a great source of information!

Welcome!:D

Thanks for the warm welcome. My twin DD's are 6 and love gymnastics. I never wanted them in the same activity because I didn't want competition to exist between them - well, that went out the window. :) They both did ballet for a year and I could see that twin A was much more skilled in that, so I wanted twin B to find her thing. She was a big climber and runner - so I decided to give gymnastics a try. Twin B LOVED it - and when twin A saw it, she begged me to do gymnastics even when I told her she would have to quit ballet. And we haven't looked back since. And it does make it easy since they are in the same class right now - but I wonder what the future holds for them. Twin A has more drive and twin B has more natural talent... and I wonder when we'll hit a point when they might not be in the same level. I guess that's when scheduling will become interesting.

I don't know how you do it when everyone needs to be somewhere at a different time - Kuddo to you gals!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back