WAG Makeup at the gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flipomaniak

Gymnast
Gymnasts do you wear makeup to go to gym? I don't cause It feels horrible sweat plus makeup does not look or feel good! But some teammates of mine wear it to gym everyday.

I wear a little makeup to school every day, so I don't wash it off when I go to the gym. I never specifically wear makeup for gymnastics, but I usually have makeup on from other things when I go to the gym.

I don't wear makeup to gym. I think it would just be annoying and distracting if you were worrying about what your makeup looked like when you should be focusing on training.

I do wear a bit, cover-up, mascara, and every so often a touch of eyeshadow (Just like a tan one, nothing colored) I tend to wear that everyday, so I'm not going to wash it off. I try not to wear foundation as that would be awful to sweat off!

I just wear what I wore to school- just a swipe of mascara. If we do not have school I don't wear makeup!

However for meets I wear subtle gold shimmery eyeshadow and more dramatic mascara.

I have a teamate who does full out makeup just for gym. I don't get it!!

I don't wear makeup to gym, if I do it's from something else and I didn't have the time to wash it off. For meets, maybe some lip gloss, if my mom is able to convince me. Several of my teammates do wear minimal makeup, but don't during the hot days in the summer. It would just melt off, haha! :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back