Off Topic Making a Photo Book?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Kathy's picture disk from Level 5 States finally came and I was thinking about making one of those photo books out of some of the pictures. I just spent about an hour fighting with one on shutterfly and finally got annoyed enough to just exit out of it without saving it (may live to regret that...). Has anyone made one that they loved using any particular site? Do any of the sites have a gymnastics themed book that I could insert pictures into? Thanks in advance for any advice. States pictures to follow soon... :D

I know that Apple macintosh make books and i have seen one that looked amazing you might want to try that, i am pretty sure you can make one using iphoto on any mac computer i am sure if you don't have one a family friend may let you order it off their computer, try kodak because that is who makes mac's photobooks if you can't get access to a mac computer.

hope i helped!

I'd keep on trying shutterfly for awhile, once you understand it's great! I need my techie brother to help out with the whole darn thing, but it turns out great :)

I used snapfish to make a calendar for grandparents at Christmas! Maybe you will have better luck with them! They have some really neat looking items you can personalize with photos!!

I ended up using Blurb. I had never heard of them before, but I'll let you know how it turns out!

I ended up using Blurb. I had never heard of them before, but I'll let you know how it turns out!

I do a yearly scrapbook with Blurb every year and love it. I think the quality is great. I also don't need all the frills and I like Blurb lets you do your own layouts and organize stuff however you want. Good choice! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back