WAG Mckayla Maroney/gymnastike

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would also add that those of you "in the know" as to who these people are, could you please warn us in the future if they set up another site to fill the void. I don't know how many times I have been disappointed to find a favoured product or service has been bought up by a parent company I don't want to deal with !

i wish to hell that BAD people would stay away from us...gymnastics. :)
Yes. But we should also use this incident to hold up the truly good people. Example -- Aly Raisman rose right to the occasion by almost immediately posting 3 tweets blasting the invasion of privacy and stating that all of the photos were intended for private use only. She did not make express reference to any person or even the specific incident. This girl shows class and loyalty beyond her years.

I would also add that those of you "in the know" as to who these people are, could you please warn us in the future if they set up another site to fill the void. I don't know how many times I have been disappointed to find a favoured product or service has been bought up by a parent company I don't want to deal with !

This was my first thought when reading the post before yours. So the company just creates a new site under a different name.... Hopefully, like you said, any new sites that emerge will be scrutinized well enough by industry insiders to let us know if they are reputable.

One of the many perks of being a member of this community.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back