MAG Meet Schedules

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Turns out our coaches might not have registered in time. So sad, E loves the Stanford Open. But we can still get together when you all come out.

oh man, that stinks :( But I would love to meet up with you guys!!!

Reactions: sce
Well, for various reason our meet schedule is quite different than the coaches first proposed. I am not pleased. E is not pleased. Looks like mostly little local stuff. I guess it's okay as his first year as an optional might not be a strong one, but we were looking forward to a bit of travel.

We usually do not travel except for one meet in Florida which is actually very frustrating. We mostly have meets downtown or a couple hours out from here. I live in region 5 and sometimes we will go out of state to Kentucky or tennesee. This year we are going to Chicago. I do wish however we went to bigger meets on a bigger scale.

HNI Moody Gardens Hotel is already full. They still have other hotels nearby with available rooms. No meet schedule yet, so I reserved for whole weekend but have the option to cancel some days from the reservation still. Yikes. I also booked for some of our other early meets, as some locations there are not a lot of hotel options and some fill up quick.

HNI Moody Gardens Hotel is already full. They still have other hotels nearby with available rooms. No meet schedule yet, so I reserved for whole weekend but have the option to cancel some days from the reservation still. Yikes. I also booked for some of our other early meets, as some locations there are not a lot of hotel options and some fill up quick.
It's frustrating! The past 3 years the level 7s and 8s have competed Friday so I assume that's when they will be competing this year. That being said, I want to know the schedule so I can volunteer. Argh!

But one thing I really like about boys' meets is that they are less likely than girls' meets to change the schedule completely on an annual basis. I suppose, though, with the new JD program, if a schedule is going to change drastically, it's more likely to happen this year than most.

It's frustrating! The past 3 years the level 7s and 8s have competed Friday so I assume that's when they will be competing this year. That being said, I want to know the schedule so I can volunteer. Argh!

Anyone get any inside info on a tentative HNI schedule? Sure, it's two months away, but would be nice to plan out that weekend for those that are flying in (which has to be a lot/majority of teams).

I know that is tough. I had booked all of our travel Thurs-Mon to cover an entire schedule. Stinks :( I was able to change our Stanford travel once I knew when eh competed, but we are stuck for Blackjack. that being said, we do have a schedule for BJ and that is the week before HNI so maybe soon!

I know that is tough. I had booked all of our travel Thurs-Mon to cover an entire schedule. Stinks :( I was able to change our Stanford travel once I knew when eh competed, but we are stuck for Blackjack. that being said, we do have a schedule for BJ and that is the week before HNI so maybe soon!
I keep looking and hoping....still don't know when I will work as a volunteer either. :(

Argh! It's not opening on my computer!

2017 Houston National Invitational

Men’s Competition Schedule

Exact times coming soon…

Thursday February 23rd

Open Training for athletes- Coaches must be present with the athletes.

Friday February 24th

Morning- All Level 7’s and all Junior Development (JD)

Midday- All Level 8’s

Evening- Open Team Cup

Saturday February 25th

Morning- All Level 9’s

Midday- Level 10 15-16 yr olds

Evening- Level 10 17-18 yr olds and Elites

Sunday February 26th

Morning- All Level 4’s

Midday- All Level 5’s

Evening- All Level 6’s

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads