Parents Meet Scoring App

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Becauseisaid

Proud Parent
I'm looking for a user-friendly app for entering and tracking meet scores. Something that I don't have to relearn how to use every meet.

3rd world problems, right? I've tried Gym Pal and don't find it very intuitive to use. Nor am I crazy about the look. I just don't want get (another) app that I end up hating. Especially if I have to pay for it.

Any recommendations?

We downloaded the Beyond the Scores app. It was free at my daughter's first meet and everything was automatically downloaded into the app and it was great! Since then she only had one meet and that one was not automatically downloaded. I was hoping that all the meets would be on the app but unfortunately that is not the case.

I use tumble tally too. It's simple, easy to use. allows you to keep track of the whole team, for team scores as well.

Meet Tracker. I loved Tumble Tally when I had an Android, though. And would love an app if most meets updated it--but very few do! I love meet tracker though!

Mine is free! Sometimes I write scores down on a scrap of paper with a pen my other child finds on the floor.

Then I give it to DD and tell her she should put in a record book/diary type of thing to look back at when she is old like me and can barely get out of bed.

She usually doesn't.

The scrap of paper sits on the kitchen table for a week until I throw it away.

I really like meet tracker. It keeps track of everyone and from year to year. Once the names are in you don't have to enter that again. Very easy to use.

I just copied and pasted this from a post I started. Meetacular is available for Android and iOS. I purchased the Android version for my phone and my wife purchased iOS version for her iPad. You can enter a picture of your DD, upload picture of meet logo for quick identification, pictures from a meet in its gallery, enter her scores and awards. You can also view a map that shows the location of all her meets. There are a bunch of other features too and you can enter as many gymnasts' scores as you want. It is a pretty cool little app. Android version can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meetacular.android
iOS version can be found here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meetacular/id590391810?mt=8

Was just playing with it--it looks nice for tracking individual girls, but doesn't do a team score. And couldn't find out how to upload a meet logo or gymnast picture. Will obviously have to play more...

Not incredibly expensive, but doesn't do as much as Meet Tracker does.

They have a facebook page for Meetacular as well, maybe I will make a comment about adding the team score to the app. If I remember correctly the app does break down to the top three if you look at the scores by event for a particular meet. I really like being able to add pictures too.

The iOS version of Meetacular does have a team score function and the dev says that it is coming for Android as well. It even allows you to choose how many girls to use to determine the team score.

The iOS version of Meetacular does have a team score function and the dev says that it is coming for Android as well. It even allows you to choose how many girls to use to determine the team score.

Really? I have the iOS version and I didn't see that at all. How do you find it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back