Parents Music level 6

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

1. Go to music website (Energym for example).
2. Choose the "All music" tab.
3. Listen to every single song while your child dances around (36 pages worth of songs = 3-4 hours of this).
4. Start by keeping a detailed list of favorites. Take lots of notes.
5. When all songs start to sound the same, go take some tylenol. You'll need it for part 6.
6. When your ears start to bleed, give the list to your child, tell her you don't care what she picks as long as she likes it, and go lock yourself in the bathroom for an hour.
7. Don't do this near bedtime unless you want these songs in your head all night long. Don't ask me how I know.

Good luck!

1. Go to music website (Energym for example).
2. Choose the "All music" tab.
3. Listen to every single song while your child dances around (36 pages worth of songs = 3-4 hours of this).
4. Start by keeping a detailed list of favorites. Take lots of notes.
5. When all songs start to sound the same, go take some tylenol. You'll need it for part 6.
6. When your ears start to bleed, give the list to your child, tell her you don't care what she picks as long as she likes it, and go lock yourself in the bathroom for an hour.
7. Don't do this near bedtime unless you want these songs in your head all night long. Don't ask me how I know.

Good luck!
Thank you very much!!!!!

I don’t have an optional gymnast yet but I think some girls at our gym use Jumptwist.

Advil. Lots of Advil. We used Floorexpressmusic.com. I would start a song and daughter would quickly say yes or no. Once we narrowed it to the yes ones we listened again and picked favorites then narrowed them down. My head hurt. We sent 4 to the coach who narrowed it to 2 and then we picked from those 2.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back