Off Topic My Dream Gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

9786654_orig.jpg

Wow...very narrow pits under those bars...don't like that at all.

The problem with the bouncy European pits is trying to do a good landing on them in competition - there was one under high bar and one after the vault at one competition we went to - the poor kids landed then bounced off in random directions - looked like they were landing on a waterbed!
That's awful that they used them for a regular landing surface at a competition. Any type pf pit should be just for training.

Skip to about 40 sec. I want that.*

*still can't endorse jumping on your head on it.

That just looks like a resi pit as opposed to a loose foam pit. (Correct me if I'm wrong please!) We have a resi pit at my gym. Is there something different/special about them in comparison to a loose one, aside from being able to transfer landings easier?

That just looks like a resi pit as opposed to a loose foam pit. (Correct me if I'm wrong please!) We have a resi pit at my gym. Is there something different/special about them in comparison to a loose one, aside from being able to transfer landings easier?
Check out the link from gymdog. It's way different than just a resi.

I honestly feel like Gymnova equipment is the best equipment you can by. It has such a clean look and appears to be of very high quality. I wish my gym had some of their equipment. :(

I honestly feel like Gymnova equipment is the best equipment you can by. It has such a clean look and appears to be of very high quality. I wish my gym had some of their equipment. :(

I am jealous of a lot of it, but Gymnova's not really an American supplier. I wish American suppliers would get on copying some of these things though. It's not a resi like we have here, but you can get mats like that (marshmallow mats) which are extremely versatile if difficult to move. But they are only so big, it would be amazing to have them as an installed pit area :) in my dreams.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back