My first meet was amazing!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, I was so thrilled with my first USAG level 4 meet. I placed first on vault with a 9.1, second on floor with a 9.0, and I didn't place on bars but I got an 8.6(made my shoot through for the first time during the meet. It was great.) I got an 8.1 on beam because I wobbled a lot and beam is my worst so I didn't do that great. I got 34.8 AA and placed third. I was so happy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it your 1st year of level 4? if so AWESOME and even if not that is really good!!!Can't wait to see hear updates!! i see level 5! is your gym good with uptraining? if so then probably level 5 in your near future! :) good luck at any further meets!

Great Job! My first level 4 meet is in less than two weeks and I still don't have my shoot through either!
That's SO AMAZING that you did it for the first time at the meet. That might happen to me too.

That is fantastic! Also really great for your first shot at level 4 too! Remember, a lot of girls that get 36's, 7's, and 8's are almost 90% of the time have done the level before. Usually, girls you see at states as well should be one or two levels above what they really are. It's like me competing in level 4. It wouldn't be fair. So that is just amazing!!! Two nines is just brilliant though! Like really, you don't see that quite often. Good work!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back