Need Floor and Beam Choreographer!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hii! I live in the Minneapoils/Saint Paul metro are in Minnesota. I was wondering if anyone knew of some really good choreographers in the midwest, or just anywhere in the US I guess! Oh, and I was also wondering if using"The Posture Lady" for choreography down in Orlando, Florida would be worth the time and money? Thanks everyone! :eek: <3

ALSO.. I already have my music picked out, it's Crazy Train by Ozzy Osborne without the lyrics of course. So the choreographer cannot be a classical dance-y type. It has to be someone that can put a spotlight on my tumbling, and acro skills.. I am not extremely flexible, and the dance should be short/sharp. Thanks again!

Well, I was going to mention Olga from ACE gymnastics in Longwood, FL but then you said not classical and she is really good at the balletic stuff (she is from Russia where ballet rules) and I know she also travels and choreographs around the country....never heard of Posture Lady but I'll ask around and see what I can find out about her/them...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back