Parents Needing fairies

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flipper's fan

Proud Parent
Well DD is cracking under pressure. She spent all summer busting out her level 8 skills so she could compete 8 this year. The last two weeks she has not been able to do anything. I have videos of her doing all these skills two months ago. The coach says she is a perfectionist ( I've never seen her that way- but maybe) and jsut wants to change everything to other skills when she is not happy with her performance. She has a meet this weekend. Please bring back all of her skills, fairies!

My DD always uses the phrase "I lost my...". Her coaches and I always tell her she better look around the gym because we know it was there last practice.

We kid that we are going to sew pockets in her leo so she can't lose her skills anymore.

It could just be the pressure of the upcoming meet looming. Hang in there mom, she will find them.

Sending positive vibes your way! I agree with swiftli - it's likely the pressure of the meet looming that is causing her issues. I wish her the best and hope that all those skills come rushing back in the next couple of days and for the meet!

We will share fairies with you. She will get her skills back. :) My daughter loses hers too. They always come back. Hugs. Hang in there.

I know all of you are right- this has happened before and she still got this far! She worked out alone today and is feeling a little better. She usually pulls out some adreneline at the meet and recovers. Just really apppreciaiting the extra thoughts and wishes for her!

Good luck to her. Happens to lots of girls. Hard to watch them struggle but hope she can pull it out of the bag when needed. She has done so well to get to level 8. Hang in there.

Good luck to her! Can't wait to hear about how fabulous she did and see the video!

Thank you fairies, the skills are all back right where they belong. Please stick around for the meet Sunday, and then go help someone else who really needs it.

Here's hoping the fairie's go along with her this weekend!! Good luck! She'll do great! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back