JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent

NEW SITE THEME... What Do You Think?​

(updated: the theme is now active!)​

And the time has come for a new site theme. The current theme is outdated and not functioning as well as it should be.

The new theme will be implemented shortly.

Once the new theme is active... it will be tweaked for the next week or so until it hits it's final state.

Last edited:
A few things to fix. Please let me know what issues you see.

Love the clean look, but not a fan of the font at all. Is that something that I can change in my browser settings?

I like the tags at the top a lot. Would it be possible to add some more items? Maybe replace Blog with tabs like Gym Culture, Injuries, College Recruitment, Training, etc, and then that leads to content and forum topics on that topic.

Looks good, definitely at lot cleaner! My profile photo is gone though. Not a big deal, I can upload something new.

Reactions: JBS
Love the clean look, but not a fan of the font at all. Is that something that I can change in my browser settings?

You should be able to make the font larger and smaller with your browser.

I like the tags at the top a lot. Would it be possible to add some more items? Maybe replace Blog with tabs like Gym Culture, Injuries, College Recruitment, Training, etc, and then that leads to content and forum topics on that topic.

I like this idea. I'll have to do some research on it.

I like this idea. I'll have to do some research on it.
If it's possible to add that and then tag content so it appears under those tags it could make all of the current content a lot more accessible.

If it's possible to add that and then tag content so it appears under those tags it could make all of the current content a lot more accessible.

It is possible... I think. I just have to wrap my head around it. I can auto-tag everything... which may partially work.

I think it looks great! Really love dark mode for when I am laying in bed at night trying to decode my daughter's gym speak, lol.

Would be great if we had tags for all the levels, at least for optionals. The posts talking about requirements and routines and such for the different levels have been very educational for me as a new optionals parent.

Not a fan of the font but otherwise I like it.
Font issues for me could also just be my eyesight tho LOL

The old font was just bigger... you should be able to increase the font size with your browser.

This font...

What is the advantage of Poppins font?

Poppins' geometric shapes keep the type readable in small sizes, while its modern yet timeless curves look striking when blown up on big screens or mobile devices. It's perfect for web and UI designs that demand style, clarity, and legibility.

Do you happen to know how to do that?
Despite being 15 I'm quite technologically challenged haha

You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out:
  • Make everything larger:
    • Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +.
    • Mac: Press ⌘ and +.
    • Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +.
  • Make everything smaller:
    • Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and -.
    • Mac: Press ⌘ and -.
    • Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and -.

Thanks! The zooming in feature works nicely. (I'm on a computer that's school issued to setting are hard to change sometimes).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back