Parents NGA to USAG

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

RB84

Proud Parent
My daughter is 10 and currently an NGA level 6. We just moved and are currently commuting to her gym for the remainder of the season. Next season we plan to move her to the gym in town but they are a USAG gym. I can’t seem to find the rules on switching from NGA to USAG. Can anyone tell me what to expect. Can she stay a level 6 or move up if she has required skills? How does this work? We are a newbie gymnastic family all around. This is only her second season.

My daughter is 10 and currently an NGA level 6. We just moved and are currently commuting to her gym for the remainder of the season. Next season we plan to move her to the gym in town but they are a USAG gym. I can’t seem to find the rules on switching from NGA to USAG. Can anyone tell me what to expect. Can she stay a level 6 or move up if she has required skills? How does this work? We are a newbie gymnastic family all around. This is only her second season.
Hello! She would have to test out of USAG levels 4 and 5 (which have compulsory routines). She could do this in one meet. Best of luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back