Now THIS is what I'M talking about!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

attitude.jpg
[SIZE=+1]
oh%20yes.jpg
[/SIZE]

Talking of pink leos - what about the men???
Came across this on google - not something i think will catch on! Gave me a giggle though...
Ok!!! Now these guys are very secure in their manhood!!!:D

ooh that is a british club - looks like the Adams shield? Obviously at Pipers Vale club - wonder if it is Pipers vale.

Those gymnasts are very good. Very poised and polished for such young girls. Wow.

Wow, they are amazing gymnasts. I esp like Catherine. That little girl has incredible flexiability and strength. She had her legs going in places i havent seen very many gymnasts do. Whether it be because they cant or just dont... i dont know. And she is only 8 in the video. All her moves were very slow and deleberate. Not easy to do.
Thanks for sharing these videos.

OMG that gyms is sooooo pink! I think my coach would have a heartattack if she say that gym!!. I love teamsparkles leos though.

I wrote all about the british grades and R and C with youtube links here http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/question-answer/29573-optimal-age-begin-tops-training-2.html if anyone is interested in seeing them.

I love the pink on the boys! I will suggest that to our boys team and see what they say. It's hard enough to make the older ones put on leos at all when they train in just shorts. South durham's gym has always made me feel a bit overawed by all that pink! I wonder if they have boys rec classes that mind it! South durham have some very strong gymnasts at level 2 and espoir at the moment if I remember.

there are several clubs here with pink leos. And at least 2 gyms with pink equipment. Here is the biggest one - how pink does she like her gym to be? All their leos are pink and check out the facilities!

home

My dd wanted to move after she saw this. lol.

No way I'm showing my daughter that gym. She will squeal so loud it would probably damage my hearing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back