Parents Olivia's Last Tops Test Results...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

starmaker

Ok here's a quick little post to let you all know (those who are interested) how Liv's last test went. We are currently on a road trip vacation and don't have much time to responded properly but.....I'll do my best and check in occationally.

She started on handstand hold. She ALWAYs pratices these on floor but for whatever reason insisted on holding it on high beam. Luckily she maxed on 30 seconds but received 4 deductions not very visible from where I was....so that gives her 26 seconds....a little better than first test!!

Cast handstands: She does 5 great ones and then does a 6th with a backhip circle (considered a fall). Since it was her sixth one it did not count. .....whee....she scores 8 out 10 points.

Leg Lifts: She maxes out 20 out of 20.

Straddle Presses: again always does them on floor but decided then she wanted to try it on high beam....I was freaking out!!! But she manages all 5 of them I missed getting it on video...I didn't realize it was HER on high beam.

Rope: improved from 6 seconds with deduction to 4.56 without deductions!

Sprint: improved from 3.9 to 3.8

vertical jump: improved from 11.5 to 13.5....woohoo!

bridge: 5 out of 5

splits: were judged very tough....Liv easily usually get 15's or 14's....but was scored 13 for both left and right...oh well....hope it doesn't affect her.

She has a pretty good shot at either diamond or gold. Based of previous years she's right at cutoff. We'll see what this year holds.

Thank you all who supported her and sent her well wishes. She's very happy with her performance. And is looking forward to our one week vacation with friends in the mountains. (we don't have mountains in South Florida). I have some video that I will try to work on but it may take a little longer. Maybe even next week....sorry guys!

Take Care.

That is brilliant news. Knew she would get that handstand this time. Liv is fantastic (and adorable) and fingers crossed she makes the team! Let us know when you find out. Enjoy the mountains. Running up and down them will improve her sprinting muscles ;)

Sounds like she did great! Can't wait to hear how her results stack up against the competition!:)
Enjoy your vacation!

Olivia

Awesome job Livy! We all knew you had this in the bag! Enjoy your well deserved vacation. Hopefully it will be cooler (weather wise) than where we are, 98-100 degrees Yuck!:)

Huge congrats to her - sounds like she did an amazing job!!
Enjoy your hol!!

Awesome job!

Wonderful job Olivia, I can't wait to let Josc watch those new videos!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back