WAG P&G Championships 2015

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
So I do realize this is really early but I'm sure it's similar to 2014 so I thought I'd ask anyway.

I saw the the 2014 championships there were lots of people volunteering, whether just people in around the outer ring of the place or the girls leading the groups around on the floor.
How do you go about volunteering for this? I'll be a bit closer to Indy and would be interested but I have no idea how you would get information about it.

When information first starts coming out about the meet, there will be a link for volunteering. They will also reach out to local gym for volunteers. When American Cup was in Greensboro, several girls from our gym were chosen. It was a great experience. From talking to some of the adult volunteers that weekend, there are quite a few people needed for set up/breakdown. At that particular meet, the volunteers on the floor were all older gymnasts.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for that next year then!

On a side note, does anyone know when they are expected to announce where the 2016 championships and the olympic trials will be held at?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back