WAG Poll: What level are you and how long did it take you to get there?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I now have level 8/9 skils, but I would proberaly be a level 7 because my skils aren't perfect. I can do them but not with perfect form and everything. I have been doing gymnastics for about 10 years, but until last year I only practised 6 hours a week.

I'm a level six, moving up next season. I'm at a YMCA though, I'm not sure if I'd move up at a club. I started "actually" doing gymnastics 2 years ago, so this is my third year. Before that I just did rec classes about once a year.

I'm a level 3, (started 6 months ago) and an skipping 4 and hopefully competing 5 this season. I just started in January though. My goal is level 8 before I graduate in 2 years.

Level 7, properly doing gymnastics for 3.5 years (since I was 15) but did rec classes from 5-10

My daughter is level 9 age 10 - turning 11 this year. Her first year of competition she was age 7 level 2.

Kat

My daughter is 6 and just joined the new Level 2, which is team. She currently goes 6 hours a week. She has been in gymnastics for two years now.

My daughter started gym at age 4 with preschool classes. At 5, she was in the preschool development class and moved to pre-team at age 6. Competed L3 as a7YO and L5 as an 8YO. She is training L7 which she will hopefully compete as a 9YO.

Sent from my LGL55C using ChalkBucket mobile app

My dd started at 3 with a mommy and me class. At 4 she was moved to pre-team. At 5 she did level 3 and now that, as she puts it, she is FINALLY 6, she will compete new level 3.

My daughter did a little less than a year doing Rec. at age 9. Moved up to team..VAOP Novice (Like Prep-Op, I think) for 9/10 this past season. Still waiting to find out her placement for the upcoming season. It will probably be Xcel, I think, as she has fear issues stopping her from getting some skills she needs for Level 3... But who knows.

My older dd started 3 years ago just before her 6th birthday. She did rec for a month before being invited to preteam. We had to switch gyms 6 months later due to a gym closure and we ended up being invited to level 3 team at the new gym. She competed level 3 that year, level 4 last year and is competing new level 4 this year.

Her younger sister started a rec class 1 1/2 years ago at age 5 and was invited to level 3 team six months later. She competed level 3 last year and is competing new level 3 this year.

I'm a level 9, I don't think I'm moving up next season, so I'll be in level 9 for my second year. And it took me exactly half my life, 7 years:) Going on 8 in July:)

I was a late-ish starter...Started around when i was about 8 or 9. Went into rec for a year and got put into pre-comp for 4 weeks before moving to the competitive team. Competed at Provincial 1 (About L4-5 USAG) three months later. 6 months after the first competition, got moved to Provincial 2. Fast forward exactly one year and Provincial 3. Fast forward a few months and I'm folding up my leotards into a box to be put into the garage. So I kind of retired/quit/stopped for several years but just got back into gym six months ago, starting at P1. However, moving into this modified non-competitive program soon which I think will be perfect. :)

DD competed L7 this year and is training in a program sort of equivalent to L8. She did a rec class at age four, then started in pre competitive at age 5. She turns 9 this summer.

DD is either going to compete new L3 or L4. It all depends on if the kip comes or not. She has everything else. She is 7 and started gym at 6. She competed old L3 last year.

My daughter just turned 8. She will be new Level 4 in the fall. She has been doing gymnastics just over two years.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back