Parents Proud Mommy Brag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

maddiemei

Proud Parent
Today my DD learned her new prep-op (silver) routine today in about 30 minutes. She did awesome. She just finished level 3 and has only had her round off back handspring for a week or so. I love the routine and she does to. She was so excited to go today after taking the week off. She loves the gym. I'm glad the love is back after all the turmoil she has been through with her old gym.
Her coach was awesome. By the end of her private she had the whole routine without her coaches help.

Here it is. The music is a Grease medley.
YouTube - Untitled

What a cute routine! And your dd is adorable! She will have loads of fun with this routine. Congrats to her on learning it so quickly.

congratulations! Your daughter is so cute and the routine was wonderful! By the way, your gym looks amazing! I love the view area for the parents!

Thank you for all the comments.

I love the gym as well. They have a set of bleachers up close like that and you can also sit at the top and see everything. Since no one was there today, I sat closer so I could get good video. At our last gym if you weren't there by 3, you wouldn't get a chair. You also couldn't see the whole gym, so it's nice. I know that soon I will leave during practice, but I like being able to see and she likes having me there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back