Parents Question about US Competition levels and ages

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

In a meet you don't get to choose what age group you are in. The question was not about training age group, but rather age divisions at a meet.

And yes, the software can be configured any way the meet director wants it to be configured. The fact that they didn't do that means they did not know how to use the software and also were not aware of the USAG Rules and Policies (or they were just lazy).

In a meet you don't get to choose what age group you are in. The question was not about training age group, but rather age divisions at a meet.

Billise accidentally responded to a different thread here...she was not implying you can choose your age group. The other thread was about a girl who had the option of doing a class with older girls.

And yes, the software can be configured any way the meet director wants it to be configured. The fact that they didn't do that means they did not know how to use the software and also were not aware of the USAG Rules and Policies (or they were just lazy).

That's what I thought, that they probably just didn't know how to do that. Maybe next year I'll volunteer to work at the score table, and will ask here if I can't figure it out either. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back