Parents questions??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

dna3262

Proud Parent
So I had joined cb a while back. Only posted a handful of times then received a message while logging in that I was banned for "nasty spam". Tried to contact cb about it wondering if my info/email had been hacked. Never received a response back. So I started receiving emails from cb and decided to try and log in. So here I am... very strange... Anyone else have issues like this? And my other questions: is usag going to start competitions at level 3 now with all the changes? And does any one know when the changes are officially happening?

there are states already competing level 3. it's a state based decision. the new girls system begins sept of this year.:)

So I had joined cb a while back. Only posted a handful of times then received a message while logging in that I was banned for "nasty spam". Tried to contact cb about it wondering if my info/email had been hacked. Never received a response back. So I started receiving emails from cb and decided to try and log in. So here I am... very strange... Anyone else have issues like this? And my other questions: is usag going to start competitions at level 3 now with all the changes? And does any one know when the changes are officially happening?

I am showing that you have never been issued any infractions or bans. Not sure why you would see that...it could have been some sort of database error.

Weird, what a bizarre glitch. Though nasty spam is something I would type!! But I do know that members who have a combination of letters and numbers in their usernames sometimes get pm's etc from the member whose name is the same as theirs without the numbers. Perhaps we banned a "DNA" for nasty spam" and you got their mail.

Well, DNA, welcome to CB, you nasty spammer you! ;)
Yes, there were already plenty of teams competing level 3 (and even some competing level 2). I'm sure that most gyms who were competing level 4 will now compete level 3 and most gyms that were competing level 3 will now compete level 2. DD's gym has, in the past, started competition at level 4, but now, apparently, will be competing both levels 2 and 3! We hosted a meet a while ago and ended up with a bunch of level 3 teams signing up. I'm not sure if that was what made the HC decide that maybe we should be competing at that level or not.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back