• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I have done a few things to optimize our server. Please let me know if the site is running any faster for you.

I'm adding a poll to this thread to see what's going on with the site. Please respond to the poll.

The Wibiya toolbar across the bottom of the page has been removed to increase site performance.

I cannot state how important it is for everyone to respond to this poll. I would really like this site to run FAST and I don't feel that it is right now. Please let me know how it runs/loads for you.

It seems to be running much faster the last couple of days, than it had since the upgrade. Two thumbs up!

After the site was updated it was running really slowly. Then sometimes it would be about average or still slow, so I voted 'it varies'. But the last few days it has been really fast. Thanks!

Okay, after voting 'slow' the other day, tonight I'm finding the site going really fast!

Very fast for me. Unrelated, are there different skins? It's kind of monochromatic, which looks neat, but I guess I leaned on contrast more than I thought to know when to stop scrolling.

Very fast for me. Unrelated, are there different skins? It's kind of monochromatic, which looks neat, but I guess I leaned on contrast more than I thought to know when to stop scrolling.

There is only one skin right now. I hope to have a couple more to choose from soon.

the site works pretty average for me. In the past couple days it has been a little faster but nothing big. I never thought it was too slow though

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back