Parents Sharing the first video of my dd!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cadybearsmommy

Proud Parent
Hi all! I am new here, my dd just turned 5 Nov. 25th and just started Level 2 a couple of weeks before Christmas. It is preschool level 2, not competition level 2, they don't compete until Level 4 at our gym. She loves it and I am so proud of her for always trying her hardest. Here she is working on her pullover and back hip circle today. Her coach says she can "almost" do her pullover by herself. Very exciting! Thanks for letting me share!

YouTube - Cady working on Bars, Level 2, Age 5

So cute! Nice that she has such a small class, and it looks like a great gym space too!

Thanks! Yeah, there are only two other little girls in her class, and her Level 1 class only had one other girl! However, when she moves to the preschool Level 3 group (they call them Dynamites at our gym) it is a larger group. That will probably be a while away though, lol!

She is adorable! My daughter is also Level 2 and her gym doesn't compete until Level 4 either. She isn't too fond of the bars but she does pretty well on the other events. It's so much fun at this level when everything is so new lol! Best wishes to her!

Cutie!! looks like she ia having fun!! Thanks for sharing the video , I love seeing the younger girls work so hard its soo cute the determination some kids have:)

She is so cute. My DD is 6 years old and a level 1. Our gym competes level 1-3. I love to watch the little ones having so much fun and learning new stuff. My dd just got her back hip circle before Christmas and is still working on her pull over. Thanks for sharing.

Monique
B 6 year old lvl1 K 3 year old rec

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back