Parents Social Group "Parents of Level 2 and 3"...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How do I leave 1 group for another? I'm in the L2/3 grp but my DD has now moved to L4 & I would like to join the L4/5 group.

How do I leave 1 group for another? I'm in the L2/3 grp but my DD has now moved to L4 & I would like to join the L4/5 group.
The L4/5 group was pretty dead (and a lot of parents were in the same position), so we combined it and now the old L2/3 Group is for all JO Compulsory level gymnasts :) No need to leave or change or anything.

So I'm wondering if other groups like this exist? I joined the JO compulsory group because I have a level two going on three dd... Just out of curiosity are there other social groups that may be of interest to me? I'm so new to this site, still not sure how to navigate it all...figuring it out as I go, with much help I must add! ( thanks veteran CBer's) :)

There are a lot of Social groups... some are so private that you have to be a member to even see the title. On the Website, there is bar at the top of the page:
Forums ... Reviews ... Social Groups ...
Click on Social Groups and you will see a list of groups. You might want to join "Brag Alert" - a group just for bragging about the latest and greatest accomplishments (big or small) :)

Thank you again reandrops! I will check that out... Suppose it could be fun to just give a little brag especially since dd has struggled scoring well in competotion in Compulsories... Yet can up train level 5 skills go figure....

Thank you again reandrops! I will check that out... Suppose it could be fun to just give a little brag especially since dd has struggled scoring well in competotion in Compulsories... Yet can up train level 5 skills go figure....
My YG competed L3 this year... but she has had a Long Hang Pullover and RO BHS BHS for over a year. She also has a Front tuck on floor onto a sting mat and a front handspring step-out... just no kip and no beam cartwheel and no front handspring to 2 feet o_O. She can also do a back tuck on the tumble track and is working on RO BHS BT.

Next season, she will either repeat L3 or compete L4... or, if she gets her wish, compete Xcel Gold.

wait, if they are in xcel we can join this group? Wondering because the title says JO.
It's JO Compulsories... some people (like me) might have both :) Even if YG moves to Xcel Next year, I got their little sister who will be moving onto the JO team, lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back