Spring competitions, who's up?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Frase I presume we will be at same comp in May. It will be interesting to see how many level 5s, 4s and 3s in age there will be. We've never been to that anything other than regional comps so it will be interesting to see what happens. Well done to all the girls that competed this weekend. I heard pipers vale were very dominant at Alphafactor south.
Think we might be different weekends though i have a sneaky suspicion my arm is going to be twisted to go to both to watch some friends of dd's competing that other wekend

Frase I presume we will be at same comp in May. It will be interesting to see how many level 5s, 4s and 3s in age there will be. We've never been to that anything other than regional comps so it will be interesting to see what happens. Well done to all the girls that competed this weekend. I heard pipers vale were very dominant at Alphafactor south.

How did your dd get on at compulsory 5?

Lots of national and compulsory grades going on out in the regions this weekend. Good luck if it is your turn and let us know how you got on. Don't forget to link the results to the grades results thread.

Lots of national and compulsory grades going on out in the regions this weekend. Good luck if it is your turn and let us know how you got on. Don't forget to link the results to the grades results thread.

Didn't notice the grades results thread, will have to look for it and post oldest dd's results after her grades in 2 weeks time. Dd has her National NDP grades on 6th April.

Big weekend in many regions today and tomorrow. Good luck to all the gymmies and their nervous parents. Hope it all goes well. I think apart from South everyone else will be done this weekend and we can start to see how the nationals list looks for May. Who is in , who is out and who is on the edge.

Seeing as though there is no pass or fail for range anymore do we think more kids are passing than before? How will this affect the regional teams for nationals. Are any regions imposing their own qualifying score to take account of these changes? Will we see a lot more individuals going to nationals now? Can't wait to find out.

Sending out sticky feet for beam, hope everyone has a great competition.

Think South was just comp 3+4 today. Not seen the score sheet but pinewood appear to have done well - 2, 3 5, 6 and 7 in comp 4 and 1+2 in comp 3.

Just home from Leicester (left at 4 am this morning).

It was a great experience, all the gymnasts were friendly with each other and my dd got talking to some she recongnised from previous competitions, they are supported each other.

One thing at brought a lump to my throat was watching the senior male gymnasts on the high bar, one of them managed his giants for the first time while competing and the cheers and high fives he got from his rivals was great to see.

It was a great experience to be there when they announced the squad of seniors for the 2015 commonwealth games in LA, I was very proud that my dd was competing along side them.

It was the first time our club had competed Grades and they all do really well. I was shaking when it was time to read the results praying that my dd got a pass, she actually got a distinction, proud is not the word lol. the whole team got at least a pass, and no one went home with just a certificate of participation.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back