Parents State meet report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

momofagymmie

I'm so excited for my DD:D. I'm just bursting with joy. She had a super State meet. After struggling all year with beam; she did beautifull series. So she did 4 great routines. They had 4 judges on each event, L9. It was amazing the disparity of scores between them all. I thought I had difficulty sorting her scores this year. Well I guess the judges did too. On Bars her high score was a 9.45 her low an 8.75!:confused: Floor she had 2 9.5"s a 9.45 then a 9.1. I guess all the rule changes have made it a little interesting for everyone. Anyway She won the title state champ! Huge thrill! Off to regionals in 2 weeks so short celebration and now it's back to work!

Congrats to her!! How awesome to be able to really rock all 4 events at States!! Good luck to her at Regionals!!

Wow what a wonderful result! Lovely that she overcame, and became state champ too.

Do they discard the high and low score or do they average the four scores?

Wow what a wonderful result! Lovely that she overcame, and became state champ too.

Do they discard the high and low score or do they average the four scores?

Thank you! They discard the high and the low score then average the remaining.

Hello, I haven't posted much lately, but wanted to just say, wow, what a great meet she had and congrats to her! I can't imagine my dd being at the level, what commitment and dedication! Best of luck at her next meet!!

Thank you and I can't believe I have a L9. I never thought we'd still be doing this sport 10 years later! it's amazing how fast time goes!

WOW Congrats on the great meet AND state championship:D WOW!!

Good luck to her at regionals. I'd say you have GREAT reason to be proud!!

Huge congrats to your DD (and you since she could hardly have done it without you!!).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back