states! no pullover? deductions?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastjess

Hi, I have states in 2 weeks and I don't have my pullover by myself yet, only with a spot. I would like to know the deductions on a routine with a pullover with a spot vs. a routine with just jumping to front support?
Yesterday I had a trial comp and a girl called Hannah was supposed to spot me but my pullover is very fast therefore you need to be leaning in and really ready, she didn't really spot me so I didnt get over, having to then just jump up to front support. I got deductions for her spotting me, lost skill value and having to jump to front support aka a fall? The rest of my routine was strong, except I tapped my feet on my dismount (forward roll to tuck hang) mainly because I have no stomach strength lol but also because im taller than an 8 year old, who the routine is really designed for. Also do I lose skill value as well as a deduction for being spotted if I am spotted on my pullover? Thanks in Advance :D
Oh also Aus scoring is different than in the USA so could and Aussie please comment? :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back