Parents Tiny Leo Vendor?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MARSBARS

Proud Parent
My DD is two, and closer to a size 18 month. I wanted to know if there are any commercially available leo's in her size. There seems to be only 3T's out there.

TIA!

Have you tried GK's GKids line? They have a toddler size. What size that actually is, I have no idea (they have measurements posted).

Have you tried Etsy? You may be able to get something custom done there. So many of them are adorable, and a lot of them are quite reasonably priced.

The child XS size in GK seems to fit really small toddlers. Our gym has classes from 18mo and I have seen lots of little tykes in that size. :)

Where are you located? You can PM me if you want....
We have a local lady who makes beautiful leotards, I swear the smallest is for a baby....

I think at that age, I might just go get some swimsuits from the Target clearance rack. They grow so fast that it might be more cost effective.

I was wondering if doing so would be a faux pas. We have a pool and several swimsuits that would work.

You can also usually easily find capezio leotards at target or walmart. Sure they are "dance" leos, but I see plenty of littles in them in the rec classes at DD's gym.

I was wondering if doing so would be a faux pas. We have a pool and several swimsuits that would work.
I've definitely seen the itty-bitty kids at my gym wearing swimsuits. It's just so expensive to buy separate leos when they routinely outgrow them every six months. When they hit school age, they slow down a bit, and leos are a better option. But in the age range you're in, I don't think anyone would judge you for using the swimsuits. Just make sure they're sturdy and don't have distracting ties, etc. and you'll be fine.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back