TOPS Results have been sent to the Coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

lovofu

Proud Parent
Good luck to everyone that tested and is waiting...

Cut off for all ages is apparently 70.

Fingers crossed

Thanks

K

Good luck to your girl and to all the other girls who took the test! Please post and let us know how she did. :)

LOL. Well, I have my fingers crossed for everyones DD who tested. Please keep us posted on how they did

Still waiting...coach is at Visa's and gym is closed so I have no idea when we'll hear...CONGRATS to all of those who've made it...

K

Sage (9 yo) in CA made it! The whole gym suprised her with balloons when I dropped her off this am. I think she is in shock. This is her first year testing even though she had been training for it since she was six! So many troubles for her - gym chnages, owner changes, money... So anyway, we are very excited that she finally gets to see her hard work payoff. ;)

CONGRATS SAGE...and to all who've heard...still waiting in Virginia but hopefully no news is good news!!

Karen

:floor:

We are still waiting as well! What "drama".......i wish they would just post for all to see at the same time!
My daughter tested as a 9 year old....so my fingers are crossed! Congrats to the DD's who have already recieved good news!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back