Parents Trampoline and Tumbling Class

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Last night my 4 year old went to her first trampoline and tumbling class. There is a really good T&T place 3 minutes from our house! Yeah! The team and my dd were the only ones in the gym at the time. Needless to say she was the only one that had signed up for her class I guess because of the early time. This gym is usally extremely busy. I went last week twice to observe without my dd. ( I just wanted to get a feel for the place without my dd begging to go out on the floor) Bummer I thought because I really wanted her to be with other kids and just have fun. It turns out that she gets to do a private class every week and she absolutely LOVED it last night. The teacher is so much fun and made the time there a blast. That is exactly what we were looking for in terms of attending the class. (My dd has been begging to go out on her backyard trampoline that is buried in the snow.) The owner asked her to be on their competitive team. I said that this was just for fun. They are really excited to have her and have come up with a plan for advancing her in her skills while having fun. The owner was very nice and accepted that we had other plans with gymnastics and level 3 right now. Maybe we will do both but first I want to see how level 3 goes . It was nice to see my dd having so much fun with no expectations.

That sounds exciting! You should definitely enjoy the private lesson. My dd just starting a T&T class in addition to her level 3. It's so fun to see them gain new skills, isn't it!?

Thats awesome, glad she had a blast. J feels the same way. Her classes, while at her normal gym, were prety much privates in the beginning, and now to some extent as there are only 2-3 kids in the class ever (J included) She had no problem doing L3 and TnT team. Really was a good outlet for her to keep her challenged from a tumbling perspective while allowing her all around gymnastic skills to progress. She would tumble all day if I let her.

How fun! Abby gets to do tramp with the T&T coach once a week for about 45 minutes and she loves it. Loves doing tricks on that huge, bouncy tramp they use. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back