WAG Unposted scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

maddiemei

Proud Parent
Does anyone know how to find scores if the host gym doesn't post them? We switched gyms and our new gym needs to confirm my dd scored out of old level 6. The gym won't return calls and it's not posted anywhere. Do they get reported to usag?

In Australia if we go to local comps they usually do not post scores. Coaches usually get a copy and we look at the next training session

Contact the gym that hosted the meet and explain the situation. They should be able to help. I would also contact your state level USAG representative.

If your old gym hosted the meet, we know they aren't answering... But, if another gym hosted, definitely contact them. Another option would be to contact any other gym that attended. Maybe you will luck out and they saved all the scores from the meet and they could get you a copy. The State USAG is another option, because it was the meet that scored her out of L6, you would think that the old gym would have reported it (unless you left the gym right after the meet), so you might luck out there.

USA Gymnastics Code of Ethical Conduct.....

II. Elements of the Code
A......

B. Non-Discrimination
Any USA Gymnastics activity or event should be open to any Member properly qualified under the rules of that activity or event. It is inconsistent with this obligation for any Member to:

1. Restrict the ability of a Member to qualify for or participate in competition because of the Member's association with a particular organization or individual or because of that Member's race, sex, creed, sexual orientation, age, national origin or mental or physical disability.
I would say B.1 and B.2 could be used to argue the club has breached the code. In a sense they are restricting a gymnast from qualifying for participation at a certain level, and all the meets, by not sharing information they have that could be used to qualify her to compete at the next level up.

The complete code can be found at....https://usagym.org/pages/aboutus/pages/code_of_ethics.html

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back