Parents video help ! grrrr

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The times I have done that I have had to fix it on my computer in a separate program. Your computer most likely came with one, it's just annoying to have to go the route of downloading it to your computer and then uploading it to wherever you want it... If there's an easier way, I'd love to hear it!

The times I have done that I have had to fix it on my computer in a separate program. Your computer most likely came with one, it's just annoying to have to go the route of downloading it to your computer and then uploading it to wherever you want it... If there's an easier way, I'd love to hear it!

I will have to look, ughhh I just uploaded it from my phone to youtube and was so upset. I'll have to try that.

Thank you !

Found it!

Go to your Video Manager on YouTube.
Choose the video to be edited
Beneath the video will be the pencil, magic wand, music note, etc. Choose the magic wand (Enhancements)
To the right of the video you will see the scissors to Trim the video and the arrows to rotate the video right or left.

Found it!

Go to your Video Manager on YouTube.
Choose the video to be edited
Beneath the video will be the pencil, magic wand, music note, etc. Choose the magic wand (Enhancements)
To the right of the video you will see the scissors to Trim the video and the arrows to rotate the video right or left.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you !!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back