what is your FAVORITE event?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bars is my favorite to train, but when it comes to competing I tend to get nervous, and my routine ends up not looking so great. Vault is my favorite event to train on, and it's my best.

to perform on?

1/2 an hour isn't that far. I would have driven you as that is what I drive now (if there is traffic) without traffic I can do 20 min. I was willing to go 45 min from the house for DD

Where is your mom Let me talk to her and explain LOL

When I was a gymnast, I loved the beam and the floor, but I thought some of t he floor choreography was lame, but the tumbling was AWESOME!

I love to show off, dance, and have fun on floor and I wish I could get my legs to be steady enough to let me do that on beam! Unfortunately my nerves get to me on floor, too, so though I CAN do a sparkly floor routine sometimes, my tumbling is never that great at competitions, which usually throws off my dance too.

Bars is probably my favorite cause I'm good at it. I'm gonna be that level 6 with cast-handstand, clear hip handstand! Or at least close, I hope...this year I"m actually nervous about missing my hips on the long hang pullover! If I cast to the required height, I'm almost bound to right over...however I still like to get high scores, which I pretty much only do on bars.

I was only able to take gymnastics for a year at 19 but my favorite was beam. It's kind of funny because normally I'm really scared of heights (Even a small 3 step ladder)! lol I'm not even scared when I'm on high beam though.

Hmmm. I think I compete floor the best at the moment, but I have more skills on bars like I have my "peaknuckle" which is a sole circle let go of the bar and kind of a front salto off.

i love to train bars, especially in the summer. even though im scared of everything I try, I do it anyways and it almost always becomes one of my favourite skills. Last week my coach started getting me to do pak, it was probably one of the scariest skills i've ever tried, but not I am doing it with very little spot and only a little green mat over the low bar. But when im in competition I love to compete floor, its the hardest even to fall, or mess up on, and i love to perform and show off.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back