What's your newest skill?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymGirlBri

Hey everyone! I just thought it would be cool to know what everyones newest skill is. :D

Mine would probabily be backwalkover backhandspring on lowbeam and I did go on the midbeam once by myself! (training level 7)

So what's yours??

Mine would have to be back layout full on floor. But i am so close to cast to handstand. And same as you for backhandsprings on low beam only i had an expander on the beam.

Im level 7 too (P3 Where I live)

Double back off tumble track into the pit; Back tuck on medium beam; Full into the resi pit; Tsuk vault into the resi pit; and FHS FLO FT on tumble track :)

Giant with a double spot. Before I hurt my foot, I was doing BHS on low beam that were kind of hit-and-miss. I also was doing really good tsuk timers that were pronounced "flippable."

I finally made my giants over on pit bar!! i had made them about 3 times before i my mental block :((but there back baby!!! :)

My newest skill is either my cast and clear hip to handstan (finally after a yeah and a half!!:D) or my front handspring front lay out!

My newest skill would be my backhandspring backhandspring on the high beam and I finally got over my mental block and did my round-off dismount on while off the high beam:):)

well, my coach said I could flip my tsuk on Monday, so hopefully I can post that as my newest skill after practice tomorrow :) Other than that it is probably either my ro bhs 3/2 or my bhs bhs on the high beam with only one 8 incher under the beam

I'm not in the gym much over the summer due to work so my latest skill is having the guts to go for both a front and a back half on the trampoline in the garden:D (Yes, i'm that 23-year-old kid on the tramp in the garden:D)

Front aerial, Front Full, Back Layout stepout, Back Half <--all on trampoline:) And my back hipcircle on bars. I know thats not really saying anything, but I almost have my kip but was just soo afraid of these because awhile back I slipped off and got hurt doing one. So Im happy to finall have it consistant :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back