Will make it break it end on 23 may

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have heard that the 2hrs episode of Make it or Break it that will be airing on 23rd of May could be the series finale.Has anyone any news to confirm this or is MIOBIT set to return in August or September?

i would say it would be the season finale as why would they make a show following girls to the olympics but never actually go to the olympics

I read this and had to run to my TV to check what my local listing says and it says SERIES finale!! I doubt it is though, as PP have said...why follow girls going to the olympics and then end it at worlds? I quickly found that the show was much too mature for my DD who is 7, but have to say that I continued watching it on my own anyway. :eek:

OK i went to go read some stuff and it is still unclear. abcfamily.com says it is the spring finale. I also read it is going to come back for a third season in july/august. BUT i also read that it hasnt been renewed yet. so nothing is confirmed yet. i hope not because it is a show following girls to the olympics and they just made it to worlds

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back